`D`urmstrang Institute

This is the place where `D`urmstrang students can meet talk and do homework.

HoD Herbology

Tom

Male Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

HoD Herbology

Post  Tom on Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:31 pm

Habbo Name: Storm8653
    IC Name: Craig Rowley
    IC Age: 20

How I Would Teach:
    I will give homework every time we have class, unless we have not covered a lot of material. The maximum amount of questions will be 10 if not less. Topics will be covered as best as I can and I will give the best amount of information that I can.

Grading Scale:
    0 wrong O
    1-2 wrong E
    3-4 wrong A
    5-6 wrong D
    7-10 wrong T
    Depending on the work I will not grade you on the content, I will tell you if I want an explanation for an answer, but most of the time the answers will be about 1-4 word answers.

Hiring/Firing:
    I will hire people based on how they will teach and how they will give homework. I expect to give homework every time we have a class unless we have not covered a lot of material. If we do not cover enough material I will not give out homework. I will fire you if I feel you are not doing your job well. To get the job I will go based of of your application and your policies for homework and discipline.

Discipline Policy:
    If I feel that the students are doing something to make me mad on purpose it will result in a warning. Repeated offences will result in detentions, loss of house points, and possibly a recommendtaion to talk to the Headmaster. If I feel it is necessary I will try to have a student taken out of my class on the 6th offense.

Why I Should Be Picked:
    I am pretty good at keeping my cool with people and will not abuse the students in anyway. I will work with students who need help and I am interested in learning more than I already know about Herbology.

Classes:
    I plan on having about 2 or more classes a week, depending on how busy I am. Since I have homework of my own, I may not be able to get on Habbo. I plan to have 3 classes a week, but there is no guarantee. If i have a profeesor, or one on trial they may have to take most of the classes, but I will teach as many as I can. I hope to have a bunch of classes to teach and hopefully not the most homework as you will be busy with other homework.

Normal Form

Battle/War Form

Habbo Name: Storm8653
    RP Name: Craig Rowley
    RP Age: 20
    Wood type: holly
    Length: 13 inches
    Core: Phoenix Feather
    `D` HoDoDaDa
    I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!
    Josh
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

Re: HoD Herbology

Post  Josh on Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:34 pm

You told me you didn't RP, sounds like you know how to handle stuff though. I like the application so we will just have to wait for the DHM to reply. Then after that, if he likes it one of us will accept or reject it.

RP Age: 22
    Wood type: Yew
    Length: 16 Inches
    Core: Gryffin Feather
    Josh
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

Post  Josh on Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:23 pm

since Ethan refuses to look at the app I will accept this for trial.

Accepted and Locked Cool

RP Age: 22
    Wood type: Yew
    Length: 16 Inches
    Core: Gryffin Feather

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:45 pm