`D`urmstrang Institute

This is the place where `D`urmstrang students can meet talk and do homework.

HoHS application

John
    Nub

Male Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2008-11-14

HoHS application

Post  John on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:06 pm

Ok i think someone erased the other one, if i get this i will probably resign from HoDueling

Habbo Name: RigyRig1321

RP Name: John Riggs

Desired position: Head Of HIdden Snake

Position now: Head of dueling

What I plan to do:
    I plan to make the house of Hidden Snake, The best house. I want too teach the kids disciplin and self control. If i do that, and they get it perfect, we will be UNSTOPPABLE. I really would like to see this house win a couple House cups, Maybe some qudditch cups. I will turn this WHOLE house around.

Why I want this job:
    Slytherin, Has always been my favorite house, but Hidden snake is the same thing. I really want this job because i belive i can do very well in this position. Its a really cool house. I think i will be a very good HoH. I have never been an HoH, I want to change that, LIKE A LOT.

Why i should be picked:
    Im a very active person, I can be a very good HoH, Probably THE best. I think i should get picked because im good with new kids. I can help them around. I think i should get this because im a fun guy. I really like this house.

Disciplin:
    The most important, I will not tolerate the following
    Sexual contact (miners)
    Physical contact
    Mental abuse
    Magical fighting
    Cussing
    And so n

Feild trips:
    I plan to have feild trips 2 times a week. I will make sure they have a lot of fun and such. They will do a lot of activites to like:
    Dueling matches
    Wizard chess
    Wizard Marbles
    And maybe quidditch
    We might just look at the animals and plants and such on the grounds too.

Quidditch:
    Iwill have tryouts soon for a team. After that i will have the kids vote on who the captain is. I will then talk to the HoQ, And see when the games are.

Other things:
    Like i said i always loved this house. I really would think i would do a VERY good job in this position I think i will help the youngsters out by guiding them through the Big halls of `D`rumstrang. If i get this job, I PROMISE YOU i will be THE most active person on `D`rumstrang.
    Thank you

Last edited by John on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot color!)
    Josh
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

Re: HoHS application

Post  Josh on Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:42 pm

Ok I think this will be a cool position for you. You are going to have to make the common room. I will only setup the Girls and Boys Dorms. This position is accepted but you are going to have to resign from HoDoD.

I am assuming this is your resignation from Head of Dueling. so I will officially change your status.

Accepted and Locked Cool

RP Age: 22
    Wood type: Yew
    Length: 16 Inches
    Core: Gryffin Feather

Current date/time is Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:21 pm