`D`urmstrang Institute

This is the place where `D`urmstrang students can meet talk and do homework.

Pharun's RP thread

DEMonster
    I'm still here

Male Number of posts : 48
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Pharun's RP thread

Post  DEMonster on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:44 pm

Name- Pharun Banere
    Age- 17
    About- Pharun joining Durmstrang

Walking into the dim front room of his house, he notices nothing is as is should be. The house is slightly askew and his father is gone. Sensing a disturbance, he whirls around and vaporizes anything in front of him. With most of a wall missing and his father gone, there was only one thing to do. It was time to venture out into the world and share the pain. Wandering into the nearest town, he starts the destruction by murdering anyone he sees. After the last person is dead, he searches through the wreckage of the buildings, only to find infromation about the Durmstrang wizard's school. With a goal clearly in mind, he heads to the school to try and expand his ever growing dark powers. After reaching the school and receiving his house assignment he retires to his new dormitory only to find another person already there....

Last edited by DEMonster on Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Josh
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

Re: Pharun's RP thread

Post  Josh on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:50 pm

"Rowley why are you here?" Pharun says. "I will be addressed as Prof. Rowley to you and where have you been?" "No where...I was just out for dinner." "Ah I see." "What are you holding?" "Nothing I always walk with clenched fists." "Show me your hands Pharun." Pharun moves quickly and tries to subdue Derek Rowley. Rowley aims wand and screams "Levicorpus!" "Put me down...I was doing nothing of your business" "Anything that happens within my walls is my business." Rowley quickly binds Pharun and says "liebracorpus."

RP Age: 22
    Wood type: Yew
    Length: 16 Inches
    Core: Gryffin Feather
    DEMonster
    I'm still here

Post  DEMonster on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:52 pm

As Rowley walks out of the room Pharun growls under his breath "you'll regret this one day Rowley". Breaking the spell Pharun goes to retrieve his vial of unicorn blood hoping it didn't break in the struggle.

Tom

Male Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Post  Tom on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:04 pm

Running looking everywhere Craig runs into Derek. "Derek? What are you doing out here?" "I was just talking to Pharun. Why?" "Is he still in there?" Craig now fuming mad. "Yes." "Good lets go pay him another visit. He has something of mine and I want it back." "Why?" "I think he stole my vial of unicorn blood that mum gave me." "So thats what was in his hand." "Lets go get him Craig."

Normal Form

Battle/War Form

Habbo Name: Storm8653
    RP Name: Craig Rowley
    RP Age: 20
    Wood type: holly
    Length: 13 inches
    Core: Phoenix Feather
    `D` HoDoDaDa
    I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!
    DEMonster
    I'm still here

Post  DEMonster on Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:02 pm

"Well well well" Pharun said "You and rowley have teamed up". "Looks like you knew you couldn't take me alone."
    "You know why we're here Pharun" Craig said. "I want my unicorn blood back." Pharun says. "eh you can have it back. It was fake anyway.""What! my mum paid 4 Galleons for that!" Craig said. "There's no way it could be a fake!" "It is and your mom's a fool for paying for it." Pharun said. "Now, if you will excuse me, I have important buisness to tend to." He said before diisapearing from sight.

Tom

Post  Tom on Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:33 pm

But before he could fully disappear Craig tought him a valuable lesson. "Levicorpus!" Craig shouted. "Never say that anything real is fake.", Craig said removing the fake cloud he put on the vial so no one would think it was real. "I oughta take house points away, but since i'm nice I will only give you a warning." And Craig and Derek left the room.

Normal Form

Battle/War Form

`D` HoDoDaDa

Ryan
    Nub

Male Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2008-11-19

Post  Ryan on Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:10 pm

"Mr. Banere What are you doing out this late?" Aaron Zou Asked. "Oh, Sorry Sir ill go to the common Room"
    Banere Said... As he walks to the common room he go to the boy's dormority to pick his bed,
    He puts his trunk down and a new Person appears to "My Name Is Harry, Harry Vervar"

Tom

Post  Tom on Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:15 pm

"What are we going to do about Pharun Derek. He was caught out wandering the grounds by his head of house." "I don't know yet Craig, house points?" "I was thinking that his head of house should punish him." "Okay I will agree to that or maybe a few detentions.".......

Normal Form

Battle/War Form

`D` HoDoDaDa

Ryan
    Nub

Male Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2008-11-19

Pharun's Rp Thread

Post  Ryan on Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:19 pm

"Mr. Banere Come down here immedietly" As a voice speaks to the boys dorm. As Pharus Walks down he notices a dog but he ignores it, When he gets down Aaron Says, "Mr. Banere You Were Walking into the Forbidden forest?" Aaron Asked "Yes... Sir" Pharus Says Back. "Hmmm... Well get a teacher or permission And Detention"
    Aaron says back

Tom

Post  Tom on Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:15 pm

Wandering the halls aimlessly thinking about his older sister who has not been seen in over 10 years Craig hears a voice say "crucio". Turning the corner he sees Pharun who put the curse on another student who looks up. As Pharun looks up Craig flicks his wand at Pharun saying pertificus totalus in his mind. Paralyzed, Pharun falls to the ground breaking his curse. The scared first year runs off to his dorm shaking. "What are you doing? Do you really think that you can get away with everything that you do?" "No because you're always following me." "I know more about you than anyone would ever like to know. I've been following you ever since you've had a wand. I knew from the beginning when I saw you puchase your wand you would do nothing, but use dirty tactics and killing to get your ways. I think you are behind the disappearance of my sister and you have killed way too many people." "So." "So I will not take this anymore. we duel right here, right now." "My pleasure, you're going down." But before they could start they heard footsteps. "We'll save this for another day." said Craig. "I hold you to your word Rowley." and they quickly disappeared before they could be spotted...............

Normal Form

Battle/War Form

`D` HoDoDaDa

Sponsored content